WORLD FAITH HIGH SCHOOLS
22, Nelson Mandela Street by School Road, Uyo
Akwa Ibom State
School Website: www.worldfaithschools.com
19th November, 2019
Greetings to you and compliment of the season.
We thank God Almighty for a successful Mid-term/Academic session, still on-going.
We are respectfully using this medium to bring to your notice the following information in the school:
- P.T.A Communique:
- Upgrading of Physics Laboratory. It was resolved that N 1,000.00 should be debited from each parents and made pay to the school as to support the on-going project for upgrading of the Physics Lab and Electrical Workshop of the school.
- Junior NECO Examination Registration will come up next term.
- Nomination of new executives into the offices of the Vice Chairman, Financial Secretary, Treasurer and PRO were made. The following persons were elected
- Vice Chairman – Mrs. Ekemini F. Enwenwen
- Financial Secretary – Mr. Otuekong Emmanuel
- Treasurer – Mrs. Idara Akpabio
- PRO – Mrs. Ogechi Ejike
- Activities Schedule for End of 2019 (1st Term) are as listed below:
|1.||Friday||15th Nov., 2019||v Talks / Seminar
v Spelling Bee Competition for primary 5
v Musical concerts
|2.||Monday||18th Nov., 2019||Visit to orphanage home by Mgt./Board of prefects|
|3.||Tuesday||19th Nov., 2019||Seminar|
|4.||Wednesday||20th Nov., 2019||Watching plenary session at Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly by Prefects Board|
|5.||Thursday||21st Nov., 2019||Cultural (Day) Dance display|
|6.||Friday||22nd Nov., 2019||Annual science day competitions|
|7.||Friday||29th Nov., 2019||Talks / seminar
Coffee with Mgt. (JSS III and SS III)
|8.||Monday||2nd Dec., 2019||Special Christmas carol service to mark the end of year 2019 studies|
|9.||Friday||13th Dec., 2019||Closing Activities|
- Major Activities of Second Term:
The school is going to have the following activities for the moulding-up of the Students:
- Internal and External Quiz/Debate Competition.
- Special Presentation by each clubs.
- Talk/Seminar by Teachers or special representative from the Ministry of Education.
- Open/Parents Day.
- Students week of varieties.
- Annual Inter-house sports festival.
- Registration for May/June WACE/NECO Examination: Please be informed that the school has started registration for May/June WACE and NECO examination. Therefore, avail your children this golden opportunity by registering your wards. Closing date for WACE registration is 29th November 2019.
- Closing / Opening Date: The closing date for this first term is 13th December, 2019. Next term will commence on 13th January 2020 for second term 2019/2020 academic year.
- e-Result: The school is pleased to inform parents that result will be collected or accessed on the internet from this term. Therefore, parents should send in their e-mail details for their wards result which will be accessed through scratch card.